Brandt Precision Machining has been in business since 1989.
Our crew's combined experience exceeds 170 years.
Several of our machinists have each been in the industry for over 30 years.
This level of expertise allows us to meet the highest of quality control standards.
Our customers choose us for many reasons:
- Commitment to Quality and Confidentiality
- Reliable On-Time Job Completion
- Ability to Hold Consistently Close Tolerances
- State-of-the-Art Design Facilities
- Experience with Most Plastics and Metals
- Experienced Work Force
- Quick Turn-Around Times
We serve many industries with new parts, repairs, and modifications.
- Custom Motorcycle
- Custom Automotive
- Consumer Automotive
- Tooling and Fabrication
- Alternative Energy
- Firearm Prototyping and Custom Work
- Oil Field and Oil Exploration
- Music and Recording Industries
- Film Industry